Monday, March 21, 2011

Candy Posters Ask To Dance

without fear, Mané Castro Videla

Fearless
I left the titles and labels for many years back was my own decision I understand that pigeonhole me and also limits my freedom
------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------
Living without them is quite a cumbersome and quaint learning moments that led me without noticing I re-create in new ways unthinkable is always walking around barefoot always where one always assumes the absolute sweet responsibility and freedom to another is to be yourself but look .... is to show and display all that one is .... no turns! Without being subject to the approval of the other or the man who will say .... Without the fears fringe hanging from my eyelashes Not afraid to say I love you, miss you, I need .... Not afraid to say help me I do not know .... sorry .... Without fear of nonsense word Fearless Fearless Fearless fear I found I could fly .... without looking or saying the other
Only then I learned that my word good without the other ... even radically different we can still understand and accept, without limiting ourselves to a box and label, a sign of a saying of one or many imposed or not, but now assume a new dialogue of two, new, unique, is just between the two because both the one and one are the creators feel Ohhhh I found out my own wings!
is learning that it takes more to try, is to learn to understand that you need And in that sincere desire to learn as well, one begins to understand that sometimes you need help and you have to go for it .... One always learns and never stop learning You agree that you are an eternal learner will then deliver the securities yellow frame on the wall puts his last shot and says: now this I see the title and a world of memories take hold of one .... of mind ....
Ohhh many dreams, laughter, tears, joys, hopes, dreams, fights, anger, forgetfulness, expectations, agreements, pain, taste, odor ....
One is that I am now also more is putting the word, which tells you and tells you and am seeking the same relief and its load is lighter in this life since I took to put word responsibility to this whole feeling that I live .... . which you lives .... which we live.
Mané Castro Videla

0 comments:

Post a Comment