Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sweet 16 Barbieinvitations

The bad habit, for Mané Castro Videla Catholic saints

we fill
all empty
everything that we do not say
of everything we do

we fill all empty now
then I swear I
it is too late. Mané

... ... ...

One day I took a trip to the Costa del Sol, and there I met a crazy Argentina, cheerful, talkative, sensitive, intelligent, intuitive, good person .... and now my friend. Sometimes in life, luck smiles.
you going to go on the 6th of January to your country (beautiful land). What a paradox! Magi rather than leave me a gift, take it from me. But I have hope to see you and give you one Albacete my kisses, and we can spend more time, because now we have met to say goodbye. I'll be waiting.

Have not you gone and I'm missing you.

Your friend,

Juani


Today is a cold, gray afternoon in Valencia ... when I hear the music from my computer ...
Agreement
travel tickets ... presents ... mails ... blank cards no answer ... prepare the case back home ... And suddenly, you discover that things remain ...
remain
things in the eyes ... in the hands ...
in the face
At this time ... It hurts me to leave the friends, the house, the smell of garlic bread with oil ...
hurts so much at this time that not a word out of me.
Tears in silence I travel
Crossed toy for my princes, my sons ... my friends ... soul mates and I hope friends here ... I've planted in three months.
The truth is, between here and there, I've been atrevasada in the overwhelming power of love, once again wet eyelashes are my soul!
.... ... ....
Mané
Walking thanking and hugging
to life bare feet!

Mané Castro Videla
Women's untimely staining fabrics and
tacking their colorful letters ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment