Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Use Immobilizer



Hi everyone s.
Today I want to reraise which has been without doubt the biggest success of the blog ... hehe. Out of curiosity, I looked at the statistics of the channel with the BertoBlog on Vimeo, and I was very pleasantly surprised a couple of things.
The first is that, in general, the number of copies of the videos I uploaded to this site is significantly higher than I thought (Looks like I'm doing important and all ...)
And the second is that, in particular, I bring the video again today, and has been reproduced in more than 550 occasions. So, to all those who do not have seen, do not miss the chance to hear some good tips that will help you to have a more optimistic vision of your day to day.


find more video information and a link to download it, if you visit the original entry posted on the blog. What you can do by clicking HERE .
And do not forget please share it! See if you get to play at least another 500 times!
Greetings to all.

Berto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment