Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Unblock Farmville From Newsfeed

BertoBlog

Hello everyone.
After some research, I've got the most effective way that everyone can be aware of the blog posts. The system of subscriptions by mail, all right, but has some drawbacks. On the one hand, it reaches around the world (problems with emails blocked as spam, etc.), and, second, the traditional mails (hotmail, gmail, etc) are falling deshuso for social networks.
That's why I've created a page on Facebook BertoBlog and I managed (after giving few turns) to publish a mini summary of what I post on the blog automatically in the blog page on Facebook. Now we just need
give you BertoBlog fan on Facebook, for you to follow up with what we publish, organize, and so on. In addition, you will have a place to leave your comments and suggestions in a more "friendly" as is done in the blog.

to see how this experiment goes ...

Greetings to all.

Berto.

PS: If anyone wants to stop receiving updates via mail and let only those that Facebook will send when making Fan, tell me and I remove it from the distribution list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment